Hot Water Bottle in teal
- 100% Geelong Lambswool with certified natural rubber insert
- insert size: 2L- filled capacity: 1.5L
- dimensions approximately 22 cm X 38 cm, suitable for 1.8 -2L bottle insert
- designed and made in England by Szilvia
- hand knitted on a vintage 12gg industrial Dubied knitting machine
- crafted with colours inspired by my trip to Tintagel Caste, Cornwall
- due to the super soft Merino Lambswool, these bottles feel comfortable against the skin and provide insulation to keep the water warm for longer
- knitted sleeve: handwash only, inner: wipe clean only
Please note, as part of Knitluxe Studio's ethical and plastic free ethos; no buttons, zip or Velcro are present to reduce plastic waste.
Ordering and delivery
Due to the handmade nature of all items, sizes are approximate & may vary slightly.
All goods are sent via Royal Mail First Class post. Please allow 7-10 working days from purchasing, signature will be required on delivery.
Read our Terms and Conditions here
Hot water bottle safety and instruction
- Always be careful when filling and using hot water bottles
- Check the entire hot water bottle including the stopper for any signs of wear or damage, splits or perishing before use; if the bottle is split or perished, do not use and replace with a new one
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Use a cover or wrap the bottle in a towel before using to help prevent burns
- Never use boiling water to fill your hot water bottle as this can cause the bottle to split or leak; very hot water is fine
- When filling this hot water bottle, fill to a maximum of two-thirds capacity, do not overfill bottle as this may cause it to burst
- Ensure that the funnel is empty
- Make sure the top is firmly closed before using
- Prevent contact with hot surfaces and avoid prolonged direct contact with the skin.
- Do not lay or sit on the hot water bottle or use as a cushion
- Do not place anything on top of a hot water bottle whilst in storage
- When not in use, please make it drain completely and keep with the stopper removed in a cool, dry dark place. Prevent exposure to sun light.
- For children and the elderly, use the bottle to warm the bed, then remove before the person gets into bed