Soothing Lavender Eye Pillow in ivory
- 100% Geelong Lambswool with cotton insert
- designed and made in England by Szilvia
- hand knitted on a vintage 12gg industrial Dubied knitting machine
- relaxing lavender eye pillow to help mindfulness, alleviate congestion, headache and stress
- LAVENDER scent reduces anxiety, depression and stress, balances your mood and helps you relax and sleep
- FLAX SEEDS ensure the perfect amount of acupressure to revitalize your vision, accumulate the heat or cold for a long time thanks to natural oils content
- a great addition to any yoga or meditation practices or relaxation exercise
- filled with a generous amount of organic lavender, organic rice and flax seeds and essential oils to calm and revitalise the senses
- can be used as a cold or hot compress
- removable cover for easy washing
- one size 26cm X 11cm approximately
Ordering and delivery
Due to the handmade nature of all items, sizes are approximate & may vary slightly.
All goods are sent via Royal Mail First Class post. Please allow 7-10 working days from purchasing, signature will be required on delivery.
Read our Terms and Conditions here
Using your soothing lavender eye pillow
To heat this eye pillow, place in microwave for 20 seconds or less, do not make it hot.
To use as a cold compress, place in freezer for 30 minutes before use.
To refresh the scent, gently rub the content of this pillow for a few seconds. You can also add a few drops of extra lavender oil when the scent gets weaker.